So I had started this back when Chad and Will had their reunion scenes together & had been waiting until they shared scenes again to add those those in but since they haven't had any more yet I decided to finish it :P
Original Chill with Casey and Chandler was one of my favorite bromances (on & off screen) and I think that Chill 2.0 would be amazing too. I really hope that Billy and Chandler are given more one-on-one scenes together in the near future & DAYS will re-develop their characters' best friendship :D
❖ Fandom: Days Of Our Lives
❖ Casey & Chandler's "Chill" Escape vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tsxa...
❖ Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzzGL...
❖ Coloring: charizzaard
❖ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kelly316x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
brother let me be your shelter: chad & will camera iphone 8 plus apk | |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 15,149 views views | 25.3K followers |
| Entertainment Brother NEEDTOBREATHE | Upload TimePublished on 14 Jan 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét